- Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking and facilitation of production schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Support the senior producer in the organisation and direction to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs, and support weekly sprint planning.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in video game production/development.
- At least 1 shipped title in a production.
- Expertise in project management software and bug tracking tools.
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- A passion for organization and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields is beneficial.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply for role >
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: 1 Jun 2019