- Oversee multiple initiatives at once, helping sculpt one clear vision that is transparent throughout the whole team.
- Provide reports and feedback to leadership team in order to ensure clear development timelines and goals.
- Manage, lead and mentor members of the team to help with their growth within the company.
- Manage and prioritise development backlogs to create efficient planning and estimations.
- Create development roadmaps and identify critical paths for fully scoped plans for upcoming phases of projects.
- Assist in recruiting new talent to join the growing team.
- Communicate progress on current and upcoming milestones.
- Organise and plan meetings to promote everyone's voice, opinions and feedback.
- Proactive individual with a can-do attitude.
- 3+ years in game production and/or product management.
- Multiple shipped titles in a production role.
- Proven ability working on multiple initiatives at any given time.
- Expert knowledge in project management software and bug tracking tools.
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes.
- Desire to take on many different roles and fill gaps as required.
- Team player who is both capable of self-management whilst also getting the best out of others.
- A strong interest in online multiplayer video games.
- Technical ability, e.g.: scripting, programming, or technical design.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Line management experience.
- Experience working on a AAA title.
- Strong experience with Atlassian products.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply for role >
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: 1 Jun 2019