Front End Developer
- Work from in-house designs to create both awesome websites and game-ready user interfaces using web technologies.
- Liaise with other technical minds to integrate your creations with our systems.
- Provide feedback, make suggestions and improve the front facing content that we create.
- Work with our marketing team to improve SEO for our websites.
- Be a part of one of our scrum teams, taking part in planning and standups.
- Commercial experience in Adobe Flash/Animate, alongside related Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Have great attention to detail when implementing solutions specified by the design team.
- Have the agility to shift focus between multiple projects.
- Good understanding for creating and profiling/optimising material for different screen sizes, browsers, platforms/devices.
- Experience of using distributed version-control systems, such as Git.
- Working to strict deadlines and keeping awareness of your progress by using issue tracking software, such as JIRA.
- The ability to adapt and stay up-to-date with new approaches and technologies.
- Experience using CreateJS, TweenJS, EaselJS.
- An understanding of various backend programming languages and technologies.
- Experience using public cloud environments (AWS, GCP).
- Awareness and understanding of best SEO practices.
- Good understanding of social media and associated integration tools.
- Understanding of website quality assurance testing processes.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Please note: Applications without examples of work will not be considered.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: 1 Jun 2019