- Manage the project’s messaging including implementing the right tone-of-voice and message types across all of the community channels.
- Spearhead and launch community plans including in-game events, online competitions, and live experiences to engage millions of players worldwide with our games.
- Create and manage a content schedule that delivers our message across all channels.
- Communicate and work with in-house teams (including art and video production) to coordinate and create content.
- Listen to and understand community feedback and relay to relevant teams.
- Respond to community members in a timely manner through our community channels.
- Keep the studio ahead of the curve by identifying trends and taking opportunities before they're mainstream.
- Work with the digital marketing manager to refine guidelines and processes to improve the supply and quality of content.
- Work with various marketing tools to plan out and allocate resource to sharing and creating content.
- Help to deliver the planned marketing roadmap including social media, blog, and other content marketing.
- Demonstrable Community Management experience ideally in the games industry.
- Experience creating communication campaigns, including forum engagement, social media management, and influencer outreach.
- Work flexibly as required for deadlines, launches and key events.
- A self-motivated and creative mindset for creating numerous relevant, innovative, and timely pieces of content.
- Confidence is part of the role as we are looking for someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone, stand on stage at an event, or live stream to our communities.
- Willing and able to attend industry shows nationally and internationally.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- A passion for multiplayer video games, especially MMO and FPS games.
- Additional language skills would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, in particular photoshop.
- Experience working with marketing and community tools is beneficial.
- Line management experience is a plus.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply for role >
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Feb 2019
Closing date: 1 Jun 2019