Automaton is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our production team. The role requires working closely across disciplines as you'll interact with designers, developers, artists, and QA with the ultimate goal of delivering Automaton's most ambitious project to date: Mavericks Proving Grounds, a revolutionary MMO tactical shooter. Come and work with a high calibre, motivated team to shape the future of great gaming.
- Participate in the creation, coordination, tracking and facilitation of production schedules to ensure that projects are completed on time.
- Support the senior producer in the motivation and direction to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs.
- Support the weekly sprint planning.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in video game production/development.
- At least 1 shipped title in a production.
- Expertise in project management software and bug tracking tools.
- Experience using agile/scrum methodologies for project management.
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and work effectively under pressure.
- A passion for organization and planning.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent work experience.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Aug 2018
Closing date: 1 Nov 2018