Automaton is seeking a Community Manager who is passionate about online games and online gaming communities. This contributor role will build excitement amongst fans and help grow relationships on behalf of our games. You will have responsibility for engaging and retaining players, being one of the faces and voices of our products, and collating data on community feedback and sentiment.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, imaginative, resourceful individual, with a strong working knowledge of social media platforms. You will need to be able to produce sharply-written, engaging, clickable posts - all promoting our games, encouraging debate and helping create strong game communities across social networks.
- Instil the right tone of voice and message across all of our social media channels.
- Spearhead and launch community plans to engage millions of players worldwide with our games.
- Create and manage a social media schedule that delivers our message across all channels.
- Communicate with in-house teams to coordinate content for our social channels.
- Listen to our community and collate feedback and forward meaningful summaries to the appropriate teams.
- Respond to our players in a timely manner through our social media channels.
- Keep ahead of the curve - identify upcoming social media trends and take opportunities before they're mainstream.
- Work flexibly as demanded for deadlines, launches and key events.
- 2 years experience in Community Management.
- Ability to self-motivate and understand the most effective piece of work to be doing at all times.
- Must ooze confidence - we're looking for someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone, stand on stage at an event, or livestream to our communities.
- Must know the online multiplayer video games market inside out - and be the first person in the office talking about the next up and coming games and trends.
- Able to attend shows around the world.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Additional language skills would be beneficial.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, life assurance and travel insurance.
- Join a fast growing and exciting company with excellent growth opportunities.
- Working with a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gym membership.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 June 2018
Closing date: 1 Sep 2018