Assistant Video Producer
Automaton is seeking an assistant video producer to support the video production team and help drive forward all current and potential future products that the studio is working on.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing young company in the games industry. You will be passionate about creating innovative, technically excellent, video content by collaborating on video projects to ensure only the best experiences for our community. You will innovate through collaborating and inputting on exciting projects at every stage of production.
- Assist in filming and editing high quality video and promotional materials using both recorded footage and in game recordings.
- Work on multiple projects at once.
- Setup interviews with members of the team. Making sure lighting, Audio and framing is the best it can be.
- Capture b-roll of everyday life in the office for use in behind the scenes projects.
- Take ownership of the defined creative vision of all projects worked on.
- Organise and lead in game capture sessions with the rest of the team.
- Think creatively about how we can showcase our games.
- Ensure we have a well organised database of footage that is backed up correctly.
- Ability to use high end film and lighting equipment to record quality footage with artistic vision.
- Good level knowledge of industry standard video editing software. (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Davinci Resolve)
- Able and willing to learn new software quickly. (Game Engines etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any field.
- Proven ability working on multiple titles at any given time.
- Proactive individual with a can-do attitude.
- Desire to take on many different roles and fill gaps as required.
- Team player who is both capable of self-management whilst also getting the best out of others.
- A strong interest in video games (online multiplayer).
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Aug 2018
Closing date: 1 Nov 2018